It’s summertime, and who doesn’t love a burger (or three)? However there comes a time every summer time when possibly, simply possibly, it’s time to put bun apart. We’re guessing that point has arrived. The subsequent time burgers are on the menu, do this Questified various to a hamburger bun.
Try the complete recipe under
Tortilla Chip Lettuce Wrap Burger
Yields: 5 Servings | Serving Dimension: 1 burger
Energy: 230 | Protein: 28g | Fats: 11g | Internet Carb: 4g
Complete Carb: 4g | Sugar: 0g
- 1 lbs (85%/15%) floor beef
- 1 egg
- 2 luggage Quest Ranch Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp floor pepper
- 10 butter lettuce leaves
- 10 sandwich pickle slices
- ¼ crimson onion, thinly sliced
- 1 giant tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 giant slice of jack cheese, minimize into 5 items
- Cracked pepper
- In a big mixing bowl, use your arms to combine the meat, egg, chips, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Separate the combination into 5 evenly sized balls after which press them flat, about ¾” in thickness.
- Put together a non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and activate medium warmth.
- As soon as sizzling, add the burgers and prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes on all sides.
- When the burgers are nearly achieved cooking, prime every with a bit of jack cheese.
- Construct your lettuce wrap burger by inserting two items of lettuce on prime of one another, adopted by pickles, crimson onion, tomato and a burger patty.
- End with desired condiments.