To pay your Loft credit card by mail, follow these steps:
- Send a check, money order or cashier’s check payable in U.S. dollars to the name and address on your billing statement. Do not send cash.
- Include your payment stub with your payment. Do not staple the payment to the stub, and do not send any additional correspondence with your payment.
- If you don’t have your payment stub, include your account number on the check or money order to ensure Comenity will credit the payment to your account.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment by Phone
To make a Loft credit card payment by phone, call the customer service number for your card:
- ALL Rewards credit card: 866-907-5612
- ALL Rewards Mastercard: 866-886-1009
Note that Comenity Bank may charge a fee of up to $15 for expedited phone payments.
How To Make a Loft Credit Card Payment in Store
Cardholders are currently unable to use either ALL Rewards card to make purchases in stores. All payments must be made electronically, via phone, or by mail.
What To Do If Your Loft Credit Card Payment Is Late
The best course of action if your Loft credit card payment is past due is to pay as soon as you can using one of the above-mentioned payment options. Comenity Bank will impose a $30 late fee on you if you don’t make your ALL Rewards account payment on time. However, Comenity will raise the charge to $41 if you’ve had a late fee assessed during the previous six billing cycles.