Take a look at this low-carb, nutrient-packed teriyaki bowl recipe that’s positive to please the entire household.
Teriyaki sauce and hen go collectively extremely nicely, however most teriyaki sauce recipes are stuffed with added sugar. Nonetheless, this recipe is totally sugar-free, as an alternative changed with erythritol to get that signature sweet-salty combine all of us acknowledge and love. The addition of floor ginger, garlic powder, and soy sauce brings some oriental-infused taste that pairs nicely with hen.
Rooster thigh is our most well-liked meat reduce for this recipe. Nonetheless, be happy to substitute it with hen breast or drumstick.
One of the best a part of this bowl is layering the completely different elements. The vegetable combine, consisting of zucchini, onion, and broccoli, provides a punch of nutritional vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber to maintain your pores and skin, mind, and digestive system wholesome and operating at optimum. Including in some spring onions and sesame seeds provides a pleasant crunch.
Exchange the rice you get with conventional teriyaki bowls with a more healthy, lighter substitute—cauliflower. Whereas it would look like a bizarre carbohydrate alternative, cauliflower’s barely crunchy texture and refined taste make it a well-liked rice substitute for a lot of keto recipes, and this one isn’t any completely different.
This bowl tastes wonderful freshly served however may even preserve nicely for a few days within the fridge. Make sure the hen, veggie combine, and cauliflower rice are stored in separate containers, so the elements don’t get soggy.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Rooster Teriyaki Bowl
- 6 ounce boneless, skinless hen thighs
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon powdered erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1/4 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Salt to style
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 ounce broccoli, steamed
- 1 medium inexperienced onion, thinly sliced
- 3 ounce cauliflower rice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
1. Measure out and put together all of the elements.
2. Minimize the hen thighs into small chunk sized items.
3. In a bowl, mix the sauce elements for the hen: soy sauce, powdered erythritol, floor ginger, garlic powder, and avocado oil right into a bowl. Stir to mix nicely.
4. In a frying pan over medium warmth, add the diced hen items to the pan and cook dinner till inside temperature reaches 165F.
5. Pour the sauce on the cooked hen items. Take away from pan and put aside.
6. Prepare dinner the greens by including the butter, zucchini, yellow onion, sesame seeds, broccoli, and inexperienced onion. Sautee this for 3 – 5 minutes. Season with salt.
7. Prepare dinner the cauliflower rice and avocado oil collectively on medium warmth for 4 – 6 minutes.
8. Make the teriyaki bowls by combining the cauliflower rice, greens, and hen right into a bowl.
9. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 1 serving of Keto Rooster Teriyaki Bowl . Every serving comes out to be 780 energy, 67.2g fats, 10.9g web carbs, and 35.6g protein.
|6.00 ounce boneless, skinless hen thighs||243||15.2||0||0||0||28.9|
|1.00 tablespoon soy sauce||8||0.1||0.8||0.1||0.7||1.3|
|1.00 tablespoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|0.25 teaspoon floor ginger||1||0||0.3||0.1||0.3||0|
|0.25 teaspoon garlic powder||3||0||0.6||0.1||0.5||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon avocado oil||120||13.6||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 medium zucchini||16||0.4||2.9||1.1||1.8||1.2|
|0.25 medium yellow onion||10||0||2.4||0.3||2.1||0.3|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon sesame seeds||8||0.6||0.3||0.2||0.2||0.2|
|2.00 ounce broccoli||20||0.2||4.1||1.9||2.2||1.4|
|1.00 medium inexperienced onion||5||0||1.1||0.4||0.7||0.3|
|3.00 ounce cauliflower rice||21||0.3||4.3||1.7||2.6||1.6|
|1.00 tablespoon avocado oil||120||13.6||0||0||0.0||0.0|
|Per Serving (/1)||780||67.2||16.8||5.8||10.9||35.6|