Whip up this dish very quickly! The healthful components make it an ideal selection for lunch, dinner, or as leftovers the following day.
It may be laborious to determine what to eat daily and to maintain your food plan balanced whereas on a jam-packed schedule. This creamy rooster and broccoli dish makes busy days simpler with easy components you’ll be able to in all probability discover in your fridge. Rooster breasts are excessive in protein and style scrumptious when paired with the creamy sauce. Be at liberty to substitute it with rooster drumsticks or thighs, though notice that this may change the dish’s dietary profile.
Broccoli is often known as one of many highest sources of plant protein accessible. It accommodates important vitamins wanted to maintain our physique wholesome, together with iron, potassium, and magnesium. It’s additionally packed stuffed with fiber to enhance your intestine well being and hold your digestive system operating easily.
The creamy sauce pairs completely with the rooster and broccoli, and the addition of the sun-dried tomatoes brings out the pure umami flavors of the rooster broth. Be sure that so as to add sufficient of the shredded cheese and cream cheese, as it’ll take the sauce to the following degree. Dairy merchandise like cheese style unimaginable, however additionally they present a punch of calcium—which is required to maintain our bones and tooth sturdy.
Be at liberty to substitute in any melty cheese you’d like, based mostly in your style preferences. We love a mix of mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar for that excellent mixture of stretchy, nutty, wealthy goodness!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Creamy Rooster & Broccoli
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes, non-obligatory
- Salt and pepper to style
- 3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 10 ounce broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- 1/3 cup rooster broth
1. Measure out and put together all of the components. Chop the rooster into cubes.
2. Add the rooster to a bowl and season with Italian seasoning, crushed pink pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat the rooster with all of the seasonings.
3. In a frying pan, add the olive oil and the seasoned rooster. Cook dinner over medium excessive warmth till inside temperature reaches 165F.
4. Add the minced garlic and prepare dinner for 1 – 2 minutes. Then add the broccoli and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Stir and prepare dinner for two – 3 minutes or till broccoli begins to show delicate.
5. Add the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Warmth till the cheese begins to soften.
6. As soon as the cheese has melted, add the rooster broth and stir to mix.
7. Serve and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Creamy Rooster & Broccoli. Every serving comes out to be 430 energy, 33.5g fats, 6.5g web carbs, and 26.6g protein.
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs||649||40.5||0||0||0||76.9|
|3.00 tablespoon olive oil||358||40.5||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon italian seasoning||3||0.1||0.6||0.4||0.2||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed pink pepper flakes||1||0.1||0.3||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 teaspoon recent garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|0.25 cup sun-dried tomatoes||35||0.4||7.5||1.7||5.9||1.9|
|10.00 ounce broccoli||99||1.2||20.4||9.4||11||6.8|
|0.50 cup mozzarella cheese||168||12.5||1.2||0||1.2||12.4|
|4.00 ounce cream cheese||388||38.6||4.7||0||4.7||7|
|0.33 cup rooster broth||5||0.2||0.4||0||0.4||0.5|
|Per Serving (/4)||430||33.5||9.5||2.9||6.5||26.6|