2:06 marathoner Hiroto Inoue (Mitsubishi Juko) ran a PB to win the lads’s race in a 1:01:14 course document as a part of his buildup for a shot on the 2:04:56 marathon nationwide document at March’s Tokyo Marathon, if it occurs. Chugoku Denryoku company teammates Joseph Waweru Nganga, Takumi Kiyotani and Naoki Okamoto did many of the work main the race, with Inoue not taking up till round 15 km, which he cut up in 43:22. When he made his break for it Kiyohito Akiyama (Aichi Seiko) was the one one to go along with him, however Akiyama quickly let go and settled again right into a small chase group with Nganga, Okamoto and Akira Tomiyasu (Raffine).
Inoue was unchallenged over the ultimate 5 km, profitable in 1:01:14. In a three-way dash end Akiyama held on to 2nd in 1:01:23 with Tomiyasu, whose sponsor group Raffine shuts down for good on Monday, clocking the identical time for third. 37-year-old Okamoto was 4th in 1:01:25, making it PBs throughout within the prime 4. Nganga was fifth in 1:01:44 in his debut, simply holding off sub-61 half marathon and bib #1 wearer Kenta Murayama (Asahi Kasei). Sota Ueda (Kwansei Gakuin Univ.) took 1st within the Kansai Area College Half Marathon Championships, operating a regional collegiate document 1:01:56.
Within the girls’s race Yuma Adachi (Kyocera) led nearly begin to end, accompanied many of the means by Chiharu Ikeda (Hitachi) however shaking her off in the previous few km for 1st in a PB of 1:10:21. Ikeda was 2nd in 1:10:37, with Hina Yanagitani (Kansai Univ.) third total to win the Kansai Area College Half Marathon Championships division in 1:11:26.
However the greatest information within the Osaka Half was additional again, as former nationwide document holder Kayoko Fukushi (Wacoal) completed the ultimate race of her profession thirtieth total in 1:16:04. As she got here in, a crowd of novice males who had handed her within the final km stood and waited, applauding as they welcomed her dwelling. “To all my followers, you are the most effective,” she stated post-race. “I am actually fortunate to have had you. Thanks all.”
Osaka Half Marathon
Osaka, 30 Jan. 2022
full outcomes coming shortly
1. Hiroto Inoue (Mitsubishi Juko) – 1:01:14 – PB, CR
2. Kiyohito Akiyama (Aichi Seiko) – 1:01:23 – PB
3. Akira Tomiyasu (Raffine) – 1:01:23 – PB
4. Naoki Okamoto (Chugoku Denryoku) – 1:01:25 – PB
5. Joseph Waweru Nganga (Chugoku Denryoku) – 1:01:44 – debut
6. Kenta Murayama (Asahi Kasei) – 1:01:45
7. Tatsuya Sumide (Aichi Seiko) – 1:01:46 – PB
8. Kazuki Muramoto (Sumitomo Denko) – 1:01:46 – PB
1. Yuma Adachi (Kyocera) – 1:10:21 – PB
2. Chiharu Ikeda (Hitachi) – 1:10:37 – PB
3. Hina Yanagitani (Kansai Univ.) – 1:11:26 – PB
4. Mao Kiyota (Suzuki) – 1:11:36
5. Kaede Kawamura (Iwatani Sangyo) – 1:11:36 – PB
6. Rinka Hida (Ritsumeikan Univ.) – 1:11:38 – debut
7. Natsuki Sekiya (Daito Bunka Univ.) – 1:11:45 – debut
8. Akina Fujimura (Noritz) – 1:12:11 – PB
30. Kayoko Fukushi (Wacoal) – 1:16:04