How to Recover Your Facebook Password Without Email and Phone Number
This article describes how to reset the password for your Facebook account on a desktop computer. It includes instructions for resetting the Facebook app password on mobile devices.
How to Reset Facebook Password on the Desktop
If you need to reset your Facebook password on the desktop, you can follow these steps:
- Go to Facebook.com and click “Forgot Password?” underneath the login fields.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account, then click “Search.”
- Facebook will ask you to confirm your account by sending a code to your email address or phone number. Select the option that works best for you and click “Continue.”
- Enter the code you received from Facebook and click “Continue.”
- Now you will be asked to create a new password. Enter your new password and click “Continue.”
- If successful, you’ll see a confirmation message that your password has been changed.
- Log in to your Facebook account with your new password.
If you have any issues resetting your password or accessing your account, you can contact Facebook support for further assistance.
Reset Facebook Password From the Facebook App
To reset your Facebook password from the Facebook app, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Security and Login.”
- Under the “Login” section, tap on “Change password.”
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice.
- Tap on “Save Changes.”
If you have forgotten your current password, you can tap on “Forgot Password?” on the login screen, and follow the instructions to reset your password. This may involve verifying your identity through a security code sent to your email or phone number associated with your account.
I trust this was helpful! Kindly share and feel free to use the comment section if you have any question.
Thanks for reading…