How to Create a TextFree Acount
I’ll walk you through setting up a Text Free account so you may make calls, receive voicemail, send SMS messages, and more for no cost.
That’s true, moving forward, you won’t be required to pay anything at all to phone your pals, join chat rooms, share images, etc.
This service’s ability to transform any device into a phone, including your tablet, desktop, or laptop, is another pretty cool feature.
I know a lot of individuals who still do not use this convenient service, which if used properly would enable you to save a lot of money, despite all these fantastic features and free benefits.
People have reportedly claimed that they avoid utilizing it since it is so unclear. But that’s simply untrue; I believe they are simply unmotivated and unwilling to invest the time necessary to learn something new.
There isn’t much to learn, so download the app or sign up for Textfree Web, the web version, and give it a try. You’ll be astonished at how simple it is, and you’ll probably wonder why you didn’t use it sooner.
It’s never too late to start using Pinger’s free text messaging app, so if you’re interested, read on to find out how to get an account right away.
Text Free Web Sign Up
- To create an account on a desktop (or laptop) PC you’ll need to use the web version of the service. Simply go Textfree.us and fill out the registration form.
- First enter your username which has to be from 3 to 18 characters long.
- Enter your new password, which has to be at least 6 characters long.
- Confirm your password in the next field.
- Next, fill out the “Email” field with your email address. Use a valid email address when creating your account because you’ll need to click the confirmation link they’ll send you to activate it.
- Select your age and gender from the drop-down list.
- Enter the CAPTCHA just like it appears on the page.
- Click “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to start using the service right away.
Comparing the web version of Text Free to the mobile app, it seems a little constrained. You have access to a lot more features through the mobile app, including the ability to send pictures, take part in group chats, use stickers, access voicemail, and make calls.
We advise using the Text Free mobile app rather than the online version because of all the extra features, which are in my opinion very practical.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to register for an account using the mobile app.
Create a Textfree Account on Mobile
- Download, install, and then launch the app.
- Now go to your phone settings to allow Textfree access to your location so you can get a local phone number.
- Go back to the app, choose a phone number from the list of numbers displayed, and then tap on “Select This Number” to activate the one you like.
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your email, password, age, and gender when prompted.