To hide your friends list on Facebook via a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap on the menu icon (usually three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Privacy.”
- Under the “Who can see my stuff?” section, tap on “Who can see your friends list?”
- Select “Only Me” to hide your friends list from everyone.
Note that this will only hide your friends list from other people, and not from apps or pages that you have used Facebook to log in. Also, if you’re trying to hide your friends list from certain people, you can customize your privacy settings by selecting “Custom” from the drop-down menu and choosing specific people or groups who can or cannot see your friends list.