How To Add Facebook Dating Menu On Facebook Mobile App is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook dating on your facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Add Facebook Dating Menu On Facebook Mobile App is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Add Facebook Dating Menu On Facebook Mobile App?
Facebook Dating Menu
Facebook dating is located within the facebook app. Thus, if you are among the numerous facebook users and searching for a means to Add Facebook Dating Menu on your Facebook mobile app, will have outlined the processes you need to follow to easily get that done in the course of this online tutorial.
As we all know that Facebook Dating is a platform within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests, it is very important you have access to the platform.
With Facebook Dating, you can find love through what you like as other singles who have opted in to the platform are there for the same quest. But before that can take place, you will have to add Facebook dating menu to your Facebook mobile app.
The dating feature can not work on the computer version of Facebook because it was designed for just the Facebook app. And believe me when I say that you can see the dating link when you follow the due process.
Adding Facebook Dating Menu is easy as A, B, C, D, and when you adhere to the instructions given here, you will be very much good to go
How To Add Facebook Dating Menu – Step By Step
You can choose to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile (separate from your main profile) if you’re 18 years or older and have downloaded the most recent version of Facebook. You will be suggested to others who have also opted in.
As you can read above, the only requirements you need to add the dating menu is that;
- You must be 18+
- Download/update the most recent version of Facebook App
- Your Facebook account must be in good standing
Steps On Facebook App Update For Dating Feature
To update your Facebook, have it in mind that you can do it for free. The Facebook app can be updated from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store).
- From your Mobile app drawer, open your Google Play Store or App Store
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook app and tap on “Update”
- The app will be updated successfully on your mobile phone
When the update is done, then believe me when I say you’ve successfully added the dating app to your Facebook app.
How To Access Facebook Dating Menu Via FB App
To know if it has been added to your menu and ready for use, kindly check by using the steps below.
- Open your Facebook app from your app drawer
- Sign in with your details (registered email address, phone number, and password)
- On the Page, tap on the hamburger line (three lines at the top right for Android users or bottom right for iOS users)
- Then navigate through the menu and you will see “Dating” link with a heart icon.
If you don’t see that link, then know that the dating feature has not been added to your Facebook app and you need to update your Facebook later in the future and check back. However, you have to check the list of countries where dating is currently functional.
Have it in mind that every conversation you have on the Facebook dating platform won’t be shared outside dating, not even on your Facebook main account.