Facebook general account settings
Are you aware that you may customize your Facebook account to your liking? Users are able to do so through their Facebook account’s general settings.
From your Facebook account’s general settings, you may manage Facebook privacy, Facebook alerts, security, passwords, and much more.
To modify the settings for your Facebook account, click the arrow that appears on the right side of your Facebook page, then pick Settings.
How to find Facebook general account settings
To find your settings:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Settings, then click on the setting you’d like to update from the options in the left sidebar.
- General: Edit the basics like your name, email or password.
- Security and Login: Change your password, and turn on alerts and approvals to keep your account secure.
- Privacy: Adjust who can see your stuff and who can look you up.
- Timeline and Tagging: Set who can see your timeline and how to manage photo tagging.
- Blocking: Manage who and what you block.
- Language: Select the language that you want to use for Facebook.
- Face Recognition: Turn face recognition on or off.