How to Create a TextFree Account
I will demonstrate how to create a Text Free account so that you can send SMS messages, make calls, receive voicemail, and more at no cost.
To phone your friends, join in chat groups, share images, etc., you will no longer be required to pay anything.
This service allows you to turn any device into a phone, including your desktop or laptop computer and your tablet.
Despite all these fantastic features and free bonuses, I am aware of a large number of people who have yet to take advantage of this helpful tool, which, if utilized correctly, will allow you to save a substantial amount of money.
People have told me they don’t use it since it’s so confusing. However, this is not the case; I believe they are simply lazy and unwilling to take the effort to learn something new.
Download the app or join up via Textfree Web, the web version, and give it a try; you’ll be amazed at how simple it is, and you’ll likely wonder, “Why didn’t I start using this sooner?”
It’s never too late to start using Pinger’s free text messaging app, so if you’re interested in creating an account immediately, follow the instructions below.
Features and Benefits of a Text Free Account
Text Free Web Sign Up
- To create an account on a desktop (or laptop) computer, you must use the service’s web-based interface. Simply visit Textfree.us and complete the sign-up form.
- First enter your username which has to be from 3 to 18 characters long.
- Enter your new password, which has to be at least 6 characters long.
- Confirm your password in the next field.
- Enter your email address in the field labeled “Email.” Use a valid email address, as you’ll need to click on the confirmation link they’ll send you in order to activate your account.
- Select your age and gender from the drop-down list.
- Enter the CAPTCHA just like it appears on the page.
- Click “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- Go to your email account and click on the confirmation link to start using the service right away.
In comparison to the mobile app, Text Free’s web version feels somewhat limited. The mobile app provides access to far more capabilities, including the ability to make calls, use stickers, access voicemail, send photographs, and participate in group chat, among others.
We advocate utilizing the Text Free mobile app rather than the web version due to all the additional features, which I find to be quite useful.
Follow the steps below to discover how to create an account via the mobile app.