The season for straightforward, scrumptious 30 minute meals is HERE and I’m so excited to share this unbelievable pineapple rooster stir fry. Fall is our busiest season and I do know that a variety of you get tremendous busy this time of yr, too. That’s why I’m aiming to convey you loads of nourishing, veggie and protein-packed meals that you just and the entire household can be ok with.
This pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry is simply a kind of recipes! It comes collectively tremendous rapidly and is filled with a rainbow of veggies. Pineapple provides a burst of sweetness in each chunk paired with savory rooster and crisp broccoli. Plus, you’re going to go loopy for the flavorful sauce that jogs my memory of candy and bitter rooster we used to get for takeout rising up. It’s barely tangy with hints of sweetness from honey and a bit brown sugar. You’re going to LOVE it.
Skip your weekly takeout and provides this stir fry recipe a strive. Pair it together with your favourite grains (may I counsel my coconut rice?!) You’ll severely make it repeatedly!
Substances on this pineapple rooster stir fry
This unbelievable pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry is filled with rainbow veggies, loads of protein and an addicting sauce that can remind you of candy and bitter rooster. Right here’s all the pieces you’ll have to make it:
- For the sauce: to get these great candy and tangy flavors you’ll want low sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar (or coconut sugar), honey, garlic, ginger and a few arrowroot or cornstarch.
- For the stir fry: we’re cooking up rooster, purple bell pepper, purple onion, broccoli and pineapple.
- To serve: I like to recommend serving this stir fry with rice (my coconut rice could be excellent), quinoa and even cauliflower rice for a full meal.
Don’t neglect these pineapple suggestions
When you’re utilizing recent pineapple, you’ll want to take a look at our greatest suggestions & methods for slicing a pineapple right here! You’ll need good, even chunks of pineapple within the stir fry. Be happy to make use of frozen pineapple as properly.
Make this stir fry your individual
Seeking to customise this candy and bitter rooster stir fry? Right here’s what I can advocate:
- Select your produce: I believe inexperienced beans or snap peas would even be scrumptious. Out of pineapple? Strive mango!
- Make it vegetarian: merely swap the rooster for tofu or chickpeas.
- Add a kick of warmth: strive including a bit cayenne pepper to the sauce or high your bowl with some purple pepper flakes.
Candy and bitter rooster stir fry in half-hour
That’s proper, this unbelievable stir fry recipe comes collectively in only a half-hour and makes the very best meal prep dinner!
- Make the sauce. Begin by whisking collectively all the components for the sauce till it’s properly mixed.
- Prepare dinner the rooster. Add some toasted sesame oil to a pan and cook dinner the cubed rooster fully. Then set it apart.
- Prepare dinner the veggies. Subsequent, add all the veggies to your pan and cook dinner them till the broccoli is barely tender however nonetheless crisp.
- Stir fry it collectively. Add the rooster again to the pan with the pineapple, then pour within the sauce and simmer all the pieces collectively for a couple of minutes. Serve it up together with your fav grains!
Retailer it for later
Retailer any leftover stir fry in an hermetic container for as much as 3-4 days. Merely reheat in a microwave protected dish.
The proper meal prep dinner
Simply meal prep this pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry for the week by including 1/4 of the stir fry (rooster + veggies within the sauce) with about 1 cup of your favourite grain to a glass meal prep containers. This recipe will make 4 servings, which is ideal for weekday lunches! Merely reheat within the microwave earlier than having fun with.
Extra 30 minute meals you’ll love
Get all of our scrumptious 30 minute meals right here!
I hope you like this candy and bitter pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry! When you make it you’ll want to go away a remark and a score so I understand how you preferred it. Take pleasure in, xo!
Candy and Bitter Pineapple Broccoli Rooster Stir Fry
Fantastic pineapple broccoli rooster stir fry with a flavorful candy and bitter sauce. This straightforward pineapple rooster stir fry recipe takes simply half-hour to make for the very best, protein-packed weeknight dinner! Serve with rice or quinoa for a tremendous meal.
- For the sauce:
low sodium soy sauce
rice wine vinegar
brown sugar (or sub coconut sugar)
freshly grated ginger
arrowroot starch (or cornstarch)
- For the stir fry:
toasted or common sesame oil, divided
boneless skinless rooster breast, diced into ½ inch chunks
giant purple bell pepper, chopped into giant chunks
small purple onion, chopped into giant chunks
head broccoli, reduce into florets (about 4 cups broccoli florets
recent or frozen pineapple chunks
- For serving:
- Cooked brown or coconut rice, for serving
- Chopped recent scallions, for topping
First make your stir fry sauce: in a medium bowl, whisk collectively the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, honey, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and arrowroot starch (or cornstarch). Put aside.
Add 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil to a deep skillet and place over medium warmth. Add diced rooster breast and cook dinner till now not pink, about 5-8 minutes. As soon as cooked, switch meat to a bowl and put aside. Hold the warmth within the pan.
In the identical pan, add the remaining ½ tablespoon sesame oil. Add in bell pepper chunks, onion chunks and broccoli. Prepare dinner, stirring ceaselessly for 5-8 minutes till broccoli is barely tender however nonetheless has a chunk. Stir in pineapple and cooked rooster breast. Pour sauce over and produce to a slight simmer then scale back warmth to low and cook dinner for a further 2-4 minutes till sauce begins to thicken.
Serve with brown rice, coconut rice or quinoa for a wholesome dinner. Garnish with scallions. Serves 4.
This recipe could be wonderful with my coconut rice.
If you wish to make vegetarian, I counsel utilizing tofu or chickpeas as an alternative of rooster.
Servings: 4 servings
Serving measurement: 1 serving (based mostly on 4, excluding rice)
Saturated fats: 1.2g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by: Eat Love Eats