This submit might comprise affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please learn my disclosure.
It isn’t brunch with no brief stack of pancakes! Almond milk pancakes are fast and easy, with only a handful of substances and no buttermilk. These fluffy pancakes disappear rapidly! Gluten-free & vegan possibility!
Fluffy almond milk pancakes are a staple in our home. They style simply pretty much as good as buttermilk pancakes, however with heart-healthy almond milk. If making these from scratch on a busy morning feels daunting, make a double batch on the weekend and freeze the leftovers. Reheat within the microwave and breakfast is prepared! I can’t even make frozen waffles that rapidly.
Newest Recipe Video!
My youngsters devour these pancakes made with almond milk. They’ll’t even inform the distinction between these breakfast truffles and a standard pancake recipe, and neither can I!
They’re mild, fluffy, and dangerously good. If you would like dairy-free pancakes, simply swap the melted butter for equal quantities of vegetable oil, olive oil, coconut oil and even vegan butter. You gained’t even discover!
That is my favourite pancake recipe and I do know it’s going to turn into your favourite too. High them with a hefty drizzle of maple syrup and luxuriate in!
👩🍳 Why This Recipe Works
- Tastes identical to common pancakes
- Manner higher than pancake combine!
- Simple recipe with solely 7 substances
- My total household devours them (yours will too!)
- Solely 5 minutes of prep time
- Wholesome almond milk pancakes recipe
- No dairy milk essential
This straightforward pancake recipe with almond milk requires pantry staples discovered at your native grocery retailer. Discover the total recipe with dietary data within the recipe card under.
All-Function Flour: All-purpose flour creates basic pancakes with a light-weight texture. For a more healthy take, swap out 1/2 cup of the flour with complete wheat flour. Keep away from utilizing almond flour although. Almond flour pancakes have a unique ratio of flour to exploit.
Baking Powder: Baking powder is a leavening agent that creates carbon dioxide bubbles which power the batter to rise. In the event you’re in a pinch, make your personal with one half baking soda, two elements cream of tartar.
Sugar: A small quantity of white sugar makes one of the best selfmade pancakes! Belief me on this one. In the event you choose a pure possibility, use coconut sugar or maple syrup.
Unsweetened Almond Milk: The correct amount of milk is vital to an important pancake! I choose vanilla almond milk, however any dairy free milk like soy milk, oat milk, coconut milk all work nice! In the event you don’t want these to be milk free, common milk works too!
Egg: Eggs present construction so these breakfast truffles don’t crumble.
Vanilla Extract: For a candy vanilla essence!
Butter: Butter creates moist pancakes with an ethereal texture.
One of the best almond milk pancakes are straightforward to customise! Listed here are a couple of scrumptious variations to strive.
- Toppings: The alternatives are countless! Peanut butter, recent fruit, dairy free chocolate chips, chopped nuts, nutella, brown sugar, blueberry compote, recent blueberries, strawberries, turbinado sugar, whipped cream, banana, granola, maple syrup, sliced bananas, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and butter are a couple of nice concepts!
- Dairy Free Pancake Recipe: Swap the butter for a similar quantity of vegetable oil, coconut oil, or canola oil. Olive oil works too nevertheless it has a daring taste.
- Egg Free Pancake Recipe: Swap the egg for a flax egg!
- Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Pancakes: Exchange the all-purpose flour with a 1:1 gluten-free flour mix. I like to recommend Bob’s Crimson Mill 1:1 All-Function Gluten-Free Flour. Swap the melted butter with vegetable oil.
- Milk Free Pancakes: For milk-less pancakes, exchange the milk with water. If the batters a bit skinny, add a tablespoon or two of flour.
- Vegan Choice: Exchange the egg with a flax egg and the butter with vegan butter.
Making pancakes with almond milk is straightforward! Right here’s how you can do it.
Mix Elements: There’s no want to mix the moist substances separate from the dry substances. Simply dump all of the substances right into a blender and mix till easy! You may also use a mixing bowl to combine the substances – you’ll simply want a whisk and a big bowl and it’ll take a bit longer to combine fully.
Let Pancake Batter Relaxation: Let the batter relaxation for 10 minutes. This enables the baking powder to work its magic.
Cook dinner Pancakes: Warmth a big nonstick skillet over medium warmth. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the skillet and prepare dinner till small bubbles seem. The bottoms ought to be golden brown.
Flip Pancakes: Flip and prepare dinner for 3 to 4 extra minutes, till the truffles are cooked by means of. Repeat till all of the batter is gone.
Serve: Serve these straightforward almond milk pancakes together with your favourite toppings!
❓ Recipe FAQs
These scrumptious pancakes aren’t dairy-free, however they’re simply made so! Eggs are NOT dairy merchandise, however butter is! Swap the melted butter for an equal quantity of vegetable oil. This may create non-dairy pancakes which might be mild, moist, and fluffy.
Any plant-based milk can be utilized in pancakes! I choose almond milk for its delicate taste and creamy texture, however soy, cashew, rice, and oat milk are nice choices! In the event you’re in a pinch, water works as properly.
Let these breakfast truffles cool after which retailer leftovers within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Reheat them within the microwave in 20-second increments till warmed by means of.
Sure! Selfmade pancakes with almond milk freeze properly. Place the breakfast truffles in a freezer-safe ziptop bag and freeze for as much as 3 months. Reheat within the microwave in 20-second increments till warmed by means of. Don’t prepare dinner them too lengthy or they will get chewy.
💭 Skilled Suggestions
- Wait till the skillet is as much as temperature earlier than you add the batter.
- Let the batter relaxation! Baking powder prompts as soon as it’s blended with moist substances. Rested batter will create fluffier pancakes.
- The pancake batter could be made 24 hours forward of time and saved within the fridge in an hermetic container.
- If these griddle truffles brown too rapidly, flip down the warmth. If the warmth’s too excessive, the bottoms will burn earlier than the insides can prepare dinner.
- Use a thin-set rubber spatula for straightforward flipping!
- For greatest outcomes, use a nonstick pan so the griddle truffles don’t stick. I wish to spray the pan with cooking spray too.
🥞 Extra Pancake Recipes!
📋 Recipe Card
Almond Milk Pancakes
It is not brunch with no brief stack of pancakes! Almond milk pancakes are fast and easy, with only a handful of substances and no buttermilk. These fluffy pancakes disappear rapidly! Gluten-free & vegan possibility!
Servings: 10 pancakes
- Be certain your egg is at room temperature – this prevents the batter from tasting too eggy.
- To make these pancakes gluten-free, sub the flour for gluten-free flour.
- To make these pancakes dairy-free, sub the butter with mild tasting oil or a vegan butter.
- To make these pancakes vegan pleasant sub the egg for a flax egg, and use a light-weight tasting oil (like coconut oil) or vegan butter as a substitute of the butter.
- Pancake batter could be made 24hrs earlier than utilizing and saved in an hermetic container within the fridge.
- Pancakes, as soon as cooked, could be saved within the fridge for as much as 4 days.
- Serve together with your favourite toppings akin to maple syrup, lemon juice, berries, nut butter, whipped coconut cream and even crushed nuts.
Serving: 1pancake | Energy: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fats: 5g | Saturated Fats: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 1g | Monounsaturated Fats: 2g | Trans Fats: 1g | Ldl cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g